• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

well this ticks me off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blackfiremass3

What is the name of your state? Mississippi

Well at first they said my court date was on november 30th and the guy that i gott arested with was on the 16th but neway i went on my scheduled court date and i go in and they didnt call my name so i went to ask a lady about it and she said i had trial on the 21st! i was so mad i didnt even bother to ask her why... I mean i had no chance to plea or anything they just strait up said i have trial on the 21st!! anyone know what i should do about this?? i need some advice

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state? Mississippi

Well at first they said my court date was on november 30th and the guy that i gott arested with was on the 16th but neway i went on my scheduled court date and i go in and they didnt call my name so i went to ask a lady about it and she said i had trial on the 21st! i was so mad i didnt even bother to ask her why... I mean i had no chance to plea or anything they just strait up said i have trial on the 21st!! anyone know what i should do about this?? i need some advice
What does you lawyer have to say (that's a hint...)

blackfiremass3

well i dont have one its my first offense so figured i might not need one and my family is on a tight budget right now anyway.. the guy i got busted with said they wouldnt give us anything unless we were both there but still not giving me my chance to plea theres something wrong with that

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">