• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What happened to my thread?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angrydrunk

How is it not a legal question? If a cop pulls you over after you've been drinking and smells alcohol on your breath you think he's just going to let you go? Cops don't care if you're driving perfectly fine and aren't a danger to anyone. They're going to send an innocent person to jail if it helps advance their career. You're going to have serious legal problems if you aren't careful.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
How is it not a legal question? If a cop pulls you over after you've been drinking and smells alcohol on your breath you think he's just going to let you go? Cops don't care if you're driving perfectly fine and aren't a danger to anyone. They're going to send an innocent person to jail if it helps advance their career. You're going to have serious legal problems if you aren't careful.
Sorry, US law only - and we're not here to help you in your quest to drive drunk and get away with it.

Angrydrunk

Sorry, US law only - and we're not here to help you in your quest to drive drunk and get away with it.
First of all, I am in the U.S. Second, I said I was going to drive after drinking, not drive drunk. Third, you sound like a loser. You don't get laid around here unless you drink and smoke weed. Try going to some of the parties I go to and tell the girls there that they shouldn't drink and drive. Watch as they laugh in your face and get a ride home with me.

Proserpina

First of all, I am in the U.S. Second, I said I was going to drive after drinking, not drive drunk. Third, you sound like a loser. You don't get laid around here unless you drink and smoke weed. Try going to some of the parties I go to and tell the girls there that they shouldn't drink and drive. Watch as they laugh in your face and get a ride home with me.

You might want to start hanging out with real women, then.

Not that I can see many actually wanting to hang around with you, but that's beside the point.

Grow up. Really.

ecmst12

The question you asked is NOT a legal question. Yes, if a cop pulls you over and you smell like a bar, he is going to breathalyze and sobriety test you. There is nothing you can do that will fool a breathalyzer, but even if there was, that's not a LEGAL question. There are plenty of forums out there for drunks where they will tell you what their magic formula is for not getting caught driving drunk. This is not one of those forums.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I took the OP's post a little different. Sounds to me like the women have to be drunk for him to get laid!

Angrydrunk

I took the OP's post a little different. Sounds to me like the women have to be drunk for him to get laid!
Of course you get the woman drunk first. Why the hell would she need you to give her a ride home if she wasn't drunker than you? Duh.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
If a cop pulls you over after you've been drinking and smells alcohol on your breath you think he's just going to let you go? Cops don't care if you're driving perfectly fine and aren't a danger to anyone. They're going to send an innocent person to jail if it helps advance their career. You're going to have serious legal problems if you aren't careful.
You are so naive... Seems like you might watch too much television.

Eekamouse

Wow. This guy apparently has never heard of the concept of designated driver. OP, if you're so desperate to fit in that you have to drink and smoke weed and then get behind the wheel, you need to ask yourself why you can't make your own decisions and why you feel compelled to follow the crowd, even when the crowd is a bunch of losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">