• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appeal Letter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

luadda

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Oklahoma.

I have to write a letter of appeal my school for my GPA because it dropped below a 2.0.
I received a D (lacking 6 points to a 70%) in my Spring History class which brought my GPA down just below a 2.0 (1.95).
I reviewed my study notes and studied with my husband and a study partner, they made A's and B's in the class. Several times throughout the semester, I emailed my teacher to ask for tips on better preparing for his exams and he basically skirted around my issues and said whatever he needed to say so that I would not burden him or his time with comments like, “I frankly do not see any gain in going over all of the questions from all the tests, however, it seems that the only use you could make of a copy is to check to see that it was correctly graded, and I have already checked to make certain of that.” On his last email he to me he wrote, "I only save the test papers until the next succeeding test, and I discard the last test after the grades are turned in."The reason why I wanted to review my tests, from the beginning, was because I needed to know where I went wrong.

I maintained a positive attitude throughout the course, despite the negative test results. Despite my “D” grade on my transcript, I feel that I was successful in his class. I did however learn a great deal of information.

With all of that said, I need help on how to write an appeal letter because my GPA is low. I am at a loss on this letter, and I don't know how to begin it or what to say.

Any suggestions would be wonderful.
L.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

luadda said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Oklahoma.

I have to write a letter of appeal my school for my GPA because it dropped below a 2.0.
I received a D (lacking 6 points to a 70%) in my Spring History class which brought my GPA down just below a 2.0 (1.95).
I reviewed my study notes and studied with my husband and a study partner, they made A's and B's in the class. Several times throughout the semester, I emailed my teacher to ask for tips on better preparing for his exams and he basically skirted around my issues and said whatever he needed to say so that I would not burden him or his time with comments like, “I frankly do not see any gain in going over all of the questions from all the tests, however, it seems that the only use you could make of a copy is to check to see that it was correctly graded, and I have already checked to make certain of that.” On his last email he to me he wrote, "I only save the test papers until the next succeeding test, and I discard the last test after the grades are turned in."The reason why I wanted to review my tests, from the beginning, was because I needed to know where I went wrong.

I maintained a positive attitude throughout the course, despite the negative test results. Despite my “D” grade on my transcript, I feel that I was successful in his class. I did however learn a great deal of information.

With all of that said, I need help on how to write an appeal letter because my GPA is low. I am at a loss on this letter, and I don't know how to begin it or what to say.

Any suggestions would be wonderful.
L.

My response:

We don't do "paper writing". Did you have a question about law?

IAAL

luadda

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

We don't do "paper writing". Did you have a question about law?

IAAL
I apologize for asking about paper writing but I didn't know where else to ask the question.

If anyone knows a board I can go to to ask for help please advise.

Lu.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">