• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I ask for a refund-Part 2

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

longs_peak2011

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CO

I just wanted to let everyone know to not to rely on any information given out here. Do your research yourself.

For Zigner and Antigone of Greece: I just wanted to let you know that not only am I going to get a refund but the school is also getting a penalty for violating the rules set by the State ;). No hard feelings for you since you had no idea about it!

Now for Others:
The school that I went to was an occupational school and by the State and their own school's law, they are not to let anyone in without SSN. If they do decide to let anyone in without SSN, they are required to notify the student so that the student can make an informed decision. IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to do so. I had enough documentation to prove them wrong and I am taking them to small claims court as well for punitive damages. If any of you come across something like this, make sure you know your rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">