• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i sue tic college of technology

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AdrianaElkhayar

I attended TCI college of technology from 2012 -2014. I received an "associates" that's completely useless.
When I went in to find out about the school they promised jobs and success and transferable credits to any other 4-year colleges. I applied to 6 colleges to earn a bachelors degree and NONE of them were able to accept a single credit from TCI. My only choice is to go to another one of these private institutions, get myself in even more debt and get a bachelors from a bad school OR start over again at a community college. Can I sue TCI ?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I attended TCI college of technology from 2012 -2014. I received an "associates" that's completely useless.
When I went in to find out about the school they promised jobs and success and transferable credits to any other 4-year colleges. I applied to 6 colleges to earn a bachelors degree and NONE of them were able to accept a single credit from TCI. My only choice is to go to another one of these private institutions, get myself in even more debt and get a bachelors from a bad school OR start over again at a community college. Can I sue TCI ?
Did you check with your selected 4 year colleges before you started TCI whether the credits would transfer?

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Did you check with your selected 4 year colleges before you started TCI whether the credits would transfer?
Add to that; did you check to see if TCI is an accredited institution with one of the regional accreditation bodies? Many of the 'for profit' schools are NOT accredited by those bodies, and those credits won't transfer. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">