• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charged with Academic Fraud...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

absconder

false reporting

" I admit that maybe I wrote the wrong days down since I was hastily preparing paperwork due to a lot of pressure. The facts are that i did complete the clinicals and i have turned in the appropriate paperwork."
You admit you committed fraud so whats the problem?

chipjumper

Absconder:

You know I re-read that after I posted it and thought about that; I possibly wrote down the wrong dates as a mistake with no fraudlent intentions. As far as I know, they are CORRECT dates per my schedule book. The facts of the matter are that I did complete all activities and events. I submitted signed paperwork to the instructor.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So, the long & the short of it is that you prepared all of your time sheets at one go and had the dude sign them - and you didn't show him proof that those were the days you were there and he didn't bother to check. And in all likelihood, the powers that be chose that particular timeframe to audit attendence.

I suspect you've got a serious problem. You may want to check the school's policy on appealing these sorts of things, and possibly talk to an attorney. But you may be well and truly screwed unless you can provide definitive proof that you were there the days you claim to have been there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">