• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

class not being taught, half our class fails due to this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shaleraye

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Vancouver Island, BC, Canada

I go to a Community College, where I'm taking an LPN course. We just did finals and 6 of us didn't make it out of a class of 12. our teacher didn't teach us the pharmacology portion of the classes after numerous attempts of asking for help, we went up the chain, still nothing. the college is now able to keep 50$ of our student loan...the students who failed think its unfair that were are being forced to redo the WHOLE course over again, even thought we passed everything else, and they would get to half the tuition we paid. We have submitted a formal complaint to the CLPNBC (college of licensed practical nurses of BC) with regards to the teacher.

can we sue them and is it worth it. The total cost of the course was $21,995.00, and we complete 24% of the course. in my case this would be for approx. 15,000$

Do I have a chance at maybe getting some of my money back?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">