• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

College in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedAdvice2222

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Hello,

I am attending a public university in Ohio and have noticed that the program I am in is not what it is advertised as. I am in an aviation engineering technology program, however, the classes consist of pilot courses and basic engineering courses. I have learned nothing about aviation engineering, but know plenty about how to fly a plane, how ATC works, how airports work, and engineering courses centered around mechanical engineering. I believe this degree will be completely useless and am wondering if it would be possible to get my money back from the college. The program is barely advertised anymore and has very few students in it. Any advice or information will be greatly appreciated.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
Your inability to research the program before enrolling is not grounds for a refund.

The school lists a program. You enrolled. You presumably went to classes.

On what basis do you think, therefore, that you are entitled to a refund?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Kent State is not going to refund your money. Moreover, their program has a good reputation. You need to utilize it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">