• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Demand tppay school fees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ramanacg

What is the name of your of of state (only U.S. law)? GA

I have pulled my daughter from a private school just a week after the school started by paying an initial first half of the total years fee. I have given formal notice to school management both verbally and emails. Now they sent notices that I have to pay balance fees as per the contract that I signed while admission. Well they never told me that I am responsible to get replacement of student when I gave notice and now they demand fess saying they did not get replacement. Please advice

Silverplum

I have pulled my daughter from a private school just a week after the school started by paying an initial first half of the total years fee. I have given formal notice to school management both verbally and emails. Now they sent notices that I have to pay balance fees as per the contract that I signed while admission. Well they never told me that I am responsible to get replacement of student when I gave notice and now they demand fess saying they did not get replacement. Please advice
You're responsible for what you agreed to in the contract you signed.

Antigone*

So, did you read the contract you signed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">