• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Denail Due Process and Breech of Contract New Jersey City University

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

celestialalien

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Jersey
I would like to file a law suit against the New Jersey City University. I'm not sure of the legal terms however my issues are breech of contract between NJCU and the NJDOL. I was a participant in a Tuition Waiver program as a "transitional adult". Abuse of status and power of a professor who gave me a unjustified fail in an elective class and thus denying me my Masters degree. I believe her assessment of my performance is arbitrary and capricious. I believe she is retaliating against me because I took her elective introductory class as a pass/fail option which she did not personally approved and thus rejected. I have a 3.85 GPA. Denial of due process guaranteed in the universities grade grievance process. It has been 8 months of a 45 day process with no resolution in site. I'm getting the run around. An internal investigation by the student government of the university is underway. Neglect and abuse of the professor who refuses to resolve the grade grievance. Pain, suffering and loss of wages in this highly demand occupation, due to her inability to "work with me" her student and client of a state sponsored university contracted with the NJ Department of Labor. in Newark, NJ

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You aren't going to get pain and suffering, and I doubt you have any provable loss of wages.

OHRoadwarrior

Due process means you file a complaint with and it goes to the student review board. It does not mean you moan, whine and complain in the departments office until they agree to give you what you want.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">