• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dissertation citing issue!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgibbs76

Will citing references incorrectly, in my dissertation, negatively affect my grade? and what if I forget to cite a few references? Please let me know.What is the name of your state?

Perky

Will citing references incorrectly, in my dissertation, negatively affect my grade? and what if I forget to cite a few references? Please let me know.What is the name of your state?
Yes, your grade will probably, if not certainly, be negatively affected by incorrect citations.

Reference material that has not been cited, has been plagiarized. Your university surely has a policy regarding academic dishonesty. Check the policy to find out what happens if you are caught.

SHORTY LONG

THIS FORUM IS FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT U.S. LAW ONLY
When posting a question, you must include the name of your state!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">