• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Faculty trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DonnieDarko

Hi there. I am a student, living in Croatia, studying physics. I registered here to ask couple of questions.
Exactly two week ago, 13.9.2012. on college web site decision was announced, that all students that didnt meet the quota have to pay full schooling, which is pretty big amount of money. That decision was rendered on 07. 09. 2012.
Since here in Croatia, on college we have points for every subject. And every semester has 30 points, 2 semester at year. If you fulfill quota you pay by points, but last year they lowered tolerence, and limited it to 30-35.
Last year student had to pay ~ 35 dollars for a point that they didnt pass.
So, what Im asking is there any way or anyone that I can complain ?
Student council has submited their petition, but dean, indirectly told them to **** them selves.
Can i complain to Ministry of Education, or anything? Cause this way, they screw us pretty big.
At least they could publish they decision earlier so we can d something, but they published it 2 weeks before the end of academic year.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The laws of the US and the laws of Croatia are not the same. This is a US website - we have no experts in the laws of other countries.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">