• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Falsifying Student Documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

qdog

What is the name of your state? Texas

Can anyone tell me a good proceedure for turning a wrongdoer in for falsifying student documents and records in a school setting? Who should be contacted? What information would be relevant? The school itself could not be a place to start because of the high level of corruption within.

I would also like to know what types of documents within a school are illegal to falsify and what the penalties are?

Thanks

Q

Perky

What is the name of your state? Texas

Can anyone tell me a good proceedure for turning a wrongdoer in for falsifying student documents and records in a school setting? Who should be contacted? What information would be relevant? The school itself could not be a place to start because of the high level of corruption within.

I would also like to know what types of documents within a school are illegal to falsify and what the penalties are?

Thanks

Q
I believe the documents in the cumulative folder are the only ones that are illegal to falsify. Those usually include standardized test scores, yearly grades, and attendance records. There may be additional documentation for students with an IEP or 504 plan.

If this is a serious problem in the school, then contact your State Board of Education.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">