• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Financial Aid Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

idiocracy101

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
My school for some reason cannot provide me with my financial aid disbursement check, in fact, they are 2 behind now, i have been waiting for 5 months now, and I don't now what to do. Many other students are facing the same issue, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. They cant keep track of hours, they cant keep track of services, signing up for boards is a nightmare, several students, including myself were forced to come to school and do nothing, or do laundry because the school let our licenses lapse, and if we didn't come, they would charge us, even though it is their fault. There is only one instructor on the floor for around 40 of us students, and more broken appliances and sinks than ones that work. It's getting to the point where if I don't receive these checks, I'm going to be forced to drop out. I've spoken with our financial aid person many, many times, even corporate, but no one gives me answers. Actually, we currently only have temp financial aid and registrar, they each come in one day a week, which makes it very difficult to as questions. All the director cares about is recruiting more victims. I'm at a loss as of what to do, it seems that they forget that not only am I student, paying good money, but I am also a customer, and I am NOT happy.

mozi

Hey,,
As far as i think you have the option to sue but i suggest you to consult with any law expert...it would be more good for you..

quincy

Hey,,
As far as i think you have the option to sue but i suggest you to consult with any law expert...it would be more good for you..
idiocracy101 needs to provide the name of his state, mozi. He may not be in the U.S. and, although seeking the advice of an attorney can often be good advice, idiocracy may not require an attorney's assistance to resolve his financial aid issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">