• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hidden Camera In The Classroom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lmfny

Well, it is obvious the intent of the people on this site is not to give actual advice, but to try and "one up" each other with their wit and/or perceived superior intellect. As a result, I will voluntarily withdraw myself from this site. Not because you are more intelligent, or wittier, than I. But because I have more productive things to do with my time. By "publishing", I obviously meant using it in a commercial publication -- not merely showing it to someone like a superior (which was the OP's wifes intent).

If any one of you can cite a specific law that prohibits cameras in a classroom, I will be more than happy to admit that I am wrong (and remove the cameras from my classroom). But, so far, nobody has done anything to prove me wrong. They've called me names, reported me, insinuated I wasn't worthy of my law license, etc. But I haven't seen a single intelligent legal analysis to prove me wrong.

lmfny

Don't worry. I'll check back from time to time to see if any of you geniuses have been able to disprove my answer. But I'm fairly confident you'll just continue to try and make witty comments to mask your intellectual inferiority.

ecmst12

A video tape without audio would not help the OP's wife anyway. And she could still be fired for doing it even if it's not illegal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">