• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to spread academic misconduct legally?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

patrick_

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

I'm going to write an email to editors of journals where my former graduate director will hand in her paper for review and I will CC this email to my former graduate director..

then I will attach document - my voluntary withdraw letter with reason "the degree became gift" which is approved by graduate program..

The email is like this:

All,

The attached withdrawl form was approved indicating "the degree became gift"- was it kind of bribery?

I suggest all of you check the academic credit of Cathy, who is in the field of environment engineering.

I hereby very welcome Cathy to refute what she did.

Patrick

Is above email illigal? will it disobey some law and then put me into prison? note that: I will write to a lot of editors..

anyone here could give any advice to me `~?

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
First of all, this is a US board and Canadian law is not the same as US law.

Second, you haven't listened to a thing anyone has told you yet, so why should we waste any more of our time giving you advice that you're going to ignore?

Dave1952

Sorry, I can't understand your post. If you send this confusing mess out to a lot of professionals you will seriously damage your career. If you are a coauthor on a research paper and wish to have your name removed from authorship you should write the senior author and the journal editor.
If your post made more sense then sending it to a bunch of professional colleagues might be defamatory. As it is your poor command of English makes you look like a fool.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">