• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bab702

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I'm going to school online I've been trying to get my loan disspersments for for 3 months I was on the phone with them for two hours today arguing then I recurved a text message from some one asking how much help I needed then he said he would send me money if I had Skype because he was really horny and needed to relieve some stress come to find out he was one of the financial advisers from my school ultimate medical acadamy I'm pretty sure that's not ok can some one help me

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I'm going to school online I've been trying to get my loan disspersments for for 3 months I was on the phone with them for two hours today arguing then I recurved a text message from some one asking how much help I needed then he said he would send me money if I had Skype because he was really horny and needed to relieve some stress come to find out he was one of the financial advisers from my school ultimate medical acadamy I'm pretty sure that's not ok can some one help me
Report the texts to the dean.

Silverplum

This writing is not college material. I hope you're some sort of science savant.

quincy

What are the names of the states involved ... or are you not in the US?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">