• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Student Loan Provider Can't Get a hold of lender

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cybernet00

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL

I've had my loans with ACS since 2008, never a missed or late payment. I've since lost my job. I filled out the paperwork for forbearance and sent it to them on November 19, 2012. I have called multiple times asking for a status and they keep telling me that the lender has not contacted them back.

My account information online shows: LENDER: GCO PAL DEPOSITOR TRUST I GUARANTOR: GCO PCL IMMEDIATE P&I REPAYMENT

ACS is only emailing the lender they never speak to anyone. When I asked for the lender information they told me that they couldn't give it to me. I asked them why and they said the Lender pays them to not give out their information.

So it has now been two months and I keep being told the same thing. There is nothing ACS can do.

I'm at a loss right now. I'm running out of money and need my loans to be placed in forbearance. I feel like I'm being lied to by ACS.

Anyone ever been through this? Is their anything I can do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">