• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

truancy grade school

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sleeplesnmich

What is the name of your state? Michigan: My granddaughter has a health issue, she is deaf, she gets major ear infections, she has migraine's and she just had strep throat. the school new of her absence, her mother, has picked up her home work. due to her poor health she has missed alot of school. the school has reported her as being absent more then she has been, and out right lied to a truancy officer who is now involved, they reported to the officer, they knew not where she was this past week. they are taking my daughter to court. In iosco county, the judges are known to be unyelding..can the courts put her in jail...for a first time..hearing? and can they take chelsea away and place her in foster care? she needs to move her to another school, school is refuseing to alow her to do so..can they do this? prevent her changing schools? reason for move, her house froze up..pump broke, septic froze, and backed into the home, furnace broke..she is staying with me. chelsea is 12, 6th grade

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">