• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can i do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bdirck24

last year I attended a tech school and the first semester went fine when the second semester rolled around I had to miss a month of school because of a misplacement of my finacial aid. I later found out that the school had my checks the whole time. but i was a whole month behind in class i felt like my only option was to drop the course i had no idea what was going on. Now i am aplying at a university and i found out that the tech school has a hold on my transcripts unless i pay 1500 for my second semester which i feel like i shouldnt have to pay since it was their mistake. my question is is there anything i can do about it?...Minnesota

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">