• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What legal recourse can I take if my school district lost my high school transcripts?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Silverplum

Have you been to the main records place in person?

I've found that it's easier to get what I want when I arrive in person. People find it hard to blow off live human beings; it's pretty easy to blow off a phone request. ;)

Other than that, I agree with Tinker. She's given you many, many good suggestions.

jacksonsampson

Education Code 49069 and 49070

A parent or an adult pupil may challenge the content of any pupil record according to the procedures established by Education Code Sections 49069 and 49070. 5 CCR 436. This would apply to any record that ceased to exist when it should exist. Research it and utilize this process.

Proserpina

A parent or an adult pupil may challenge the content of any pupil record according to the procedures established by Education Code Sections 49069 and 49070. 5 CCR 436. This would apply to any record that ceased to exist when it should exist. Research it and utilize this process.

This thread is over a year old - please don't necropost.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">