• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Convicted felon if over $58 million for fraud has POA OF MOTHER AND STEALING ALL $$$$

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ShellionessLove

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am in Nevada.... My friend has been living with her mother and taking care of her as she needed care. I personally know for the last 2 1/2 years she took care of her 24/7 non stop. Took her to doctor, she did everything for her mother. She even made her healthier via protein shakes and a few laughs to brighten her day. Well a few months ago her son, which is my friends brother, started coming around more and more. Never really saw him much at all but once a month if that prior to these new visits. All of a sudden he started taking her to her doctor appointments and keeping her out all day and he would bring her pizza to eat. I told my friend something is not right that she needed to save a piece of hat pizza because now her mother started feeling ill again. Then a month ago my friend went grocery shopping for her and her mother and the cars was declined. He had closed the account. She asked her brother about it and he lied and said he didn't do anything. My friend started looking into things because he was closing bank accounts of his mothers by withdrawing all the money. Of course we have no idea where it is. Then out of nowhere he her son came and against her own will took her an assisted living home and packed her stuff from the house. This leaving my friend in the house alone and upsetting mother since they were so close. My friend started asking questions and he is actually in charge of my friends disability trust and come to find out has poa for his mother. Thus making my friend very upset as he has control over everything to do with his mother. She is far from incompetent and actually signed a poa revocation and had it notarized. She just wants to come home and be with her daughter. Long story short he has drained all of her accounts, will not give my friend her trust money and evicted her from the mothers house because he did a quit claim deed on the house but without the mothers knowledge of him doing it at all. She then had a quit claim deed done to give it back to herself and my friend. My friend is living in the streets now with nowhere to go and he has blocked her from calling and visiting her mother. He can't do this now right? With those two documents notarized by someone that can verify she is very competent and Jim stating he has a lot from a doctor saying she is. I thought a judge determined that but to a guardian which he is not. Keep in mind he is a convicted felon for Frau using telemarketing scams and mostly affecting elderly people. I have the newspaper articles and it was huge

ShellionessLove

Look for a local office that deals with elder abuse issues and contact them.
I did and they said to call elderly abuse hotline and the local police. Let me tell you that this man has the people at the assisted living community on lock down with his deceitful ways too. They call him every time anyone but him shows up, he gets wind of everything before it happens and takes her from there and disappears for hours. I do believe he is drugging her to make her look incompetent at do tor visits. My friend found a bottle of injectable sodium chloride. Isn't that saline? He is going to make sure none of what he is doing is known. That's why he took his mom away and kicked my friend out. No one will help this poor woman and her mother. Basically what I need to know is if he has no guardianship in Nevada if a POA Revocation was signed by his mother and notarized by someone who will verify that she is competent and signed a quit claim deed for the house to go back to her cant my friend kick him aside now and get her mom back home where she wants to be??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">