• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

correcting typo errors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gwennita

What is the name of your state? georgia my question is : how do I correct a mistake of dates of when the will was written or notarized? one page has a date of nov. 2004 and the next page has a date of nov. 2003. how can this be corrected as we now have to probate the will .

thank you,

BlondiePB

gwennita said:
What is the name of your state? georgia my question is : how do I correct a mistake of dates of when the will was written or notarized? one page has a date of nov. 2004 and the next page has a date of nov. 2003. how can this be corrected as we now have to probate the will .

thank you,
It's too late to make any corrections now, sorry. The court will have to rule on the will's validity.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">