• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DNR law in tennessee

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BJT

Do you have mental issues?

You need help.

Seriously.

And thanks, my fellow volunteers, for even taking the time to read this person's posts!
I came here for help. No help to be had.

I'd like to thank the fellow volunteers for all their free advice and great input.

Feel free to read back and take note of all of the helpful advice they gave me.

In fact, close your eyes...what do you see****************************...nothing, right! And that's the advice I got.

(here's a hint and the only free advice you will get here: if you leave him alone and don't respond, he'll probably go away)

Antigone*

A GUY FROM GREECE TALKIN BOUT BACKSIDES :D

I don't expect a refund when a service isn't even provided. That would be like trying to return an item I never purchased.

As for the knucklehead who said the term "terminal" means that one is going to die no matter what the medical team does...

THEN WHY ASK THE QUESTION DO YOU WANT A DNR ON YOUR CHART AND GIVE HER AN OPTION??

EVERY TIME I LOG IN HERE I REALIZE WHAT AN EMPTY PLACE FOR ADVICE IT REALLY IS!

TA TA
A guy :eek: a guy :eek: what you talkin bout, Willis :mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">