• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Family trust troubles

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scarlettmaamea

What is the name of your state? california.
for the past 10 years I took complete care of my father who sufferd from Dementia Alzheimers type.a Divorced mother of 2 It was a difficult situation at times but I thank God I was able to have the time with Dad I have 2 Brothers who did nothing my father passed away and my brothers want to force me to get out so they can sale the house this is the only home i have, what rights do I have i HAVE the power over the trust my father gave them no responcibility but in the trust my dad left 1/3 to each of us

BlondiePB

scarlettmaamea said:
What is the name of your state? california.
for the past 10 years I took complete care of my father who sufferd from Dementia Alzheimers type.a Divorced mother of 2 It was a difficult situation at times but I thank God I was able to have the time with Dad I have 2 Brothers who did nothing my father passed away and my brothers want to force me to get out so they can sale the house this is the only home i have, what rights do I have i HAVE the power over the trust my father gave them no responcibility but in the trust my dad left 1/3 to each of us
Buy your brothers out.

Dandy Don

Does the trust mention what is to happen with the home?

If you have a job and even if the home is sold, you should be able to rent or buy elsewhere.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">