• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i am gaurgian of my mom and she is intitled to her parents estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

butler81

state of ky

i am writting this with hopes some one can direct me in the right place . my mother is 62 and she lives in a private home she recieves 1200 .00 a month from my deseased father retirement pention. she is one of three children and her parents resently passed away father 2 months ago and mother2 days ago . i am her daughter and gaurdian and i am being told by her sons that i can not touch this money she is entitled top to see that she has what she needs . they will not speak with me on anything and they say that in the state of ky bc she is alive i cant have anything to do with it ... i dont know if this is true .. i am court appointed gaurdian, and she is legally incompitant . are they trying to scare me or is this true

butler81

my mom is legally incompitant and i have gaurdian...what do i do about this

state of ky

i am writting this with hopes some one can direct me in the right place . my mother is 62 and she lives in a private home she recieves 1200 .00 a month from my deseased father retirement pention. she is one of three children and her parents resently passed away father 2 months ago and mother2 days ago . i am her daughter and gaurdian and i am being told by her sons that i can not touch this money she is entitled top to see that she has what she needs . they will not speak with me on anything and they say that in the state of ky bc she is alive i cant have anything to do with it ... i dont know if this is true .. i am court appointed gaurdian, and she is legally incompitant . are they trying to scare me or is this true
i really dont know what to do and they are hoping that i wont find out so they can hide my mothers money and not have to give it to her .

BlondiePB

state of ky

What type of court appointment do you have, guardian of only the person, guardian of the estate, and/or both.

Guardians of estates are to represent their wards in all legal actions pertaining to assests, including a ward's inheritance with the exception of assests in trust.

See your guardian attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">