• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

life estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

allenb1963

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I was deeded in 1990 a parcel of land on which, I currently reside. My now 96 yr old Grand mother has life estate. Her children have now placed her in the nursing home. Is it legal for me to buy out the Life Estate, and if so what would need to take place. sincerely AllenWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Alabama
I was deeded in 1990 a parcel of land on which, I currently reside. My now 96 yr old Grand mother has life estate. Her children have now placed her in the nursing home. Is it legal for me to buy out the Life Estate, and if so what would need to take place. sincerely AllenWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: usually you make an offer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">