• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not yet signed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rbranch

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
A lady I worked for got really sick. She already had a will, while she was in the hospital she made a new will. Her neice the executor did not get the new will signed and the lady died. Which will should be inforced?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

BlondiePB

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
A lady I worked for got really sick. She already had a will, while she was in the hospital she made a new will. Her neice the executor did not get the new will signed and the lady died. Which will should be inforced?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
An unsigned will is not valid unless....

Why is this your business? :confused:

Dandy Don

Is this a real life situation or a law class homework problem?

Are you the niece? The comment that the niece "did not get the new will signed" makes no sense whatsoever. If the lady's intent was to get a new will created, she would know when she wanted to sign her own will.

Now I understand. You are the lady's employee who was named as a beneficiary in the new will and you are worried because you may not be receiving anything now. Some of the facts seem to be missing here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">