• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nurseing home preperation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

marshall mott

what is the name of your state? tn. what is the best way to preserve our home in the event that we have to go into a nuresing home. I understand that in tn tencare can go back as for as five years and place a lein on real estate for nurseing home expences. We have a will that states that at our death our house is to be soled and equally devided amoung our four chieldren. what is the best way we can prepare for this now? our health is failing pretty fast and I would like for our chieldren to get the benifit of what we have worked for all our lives.
thank you for your advise

BlondiePB

what is the name of your state? tn. what is the best way to preserve our home in the event that we have to go into a nuresing home. I understand that in tn tencare can go back as for as five years and place a lein on real estate for nurseing home expences. We have a will that states that at our death our house is to be soled and equally devided amoung our four chieldren. what is the best way we can prepare for this now? our health is failing pretty fast and I would like for our chieldren to get the benifit of what we have worked for all our lives.
Do you expect the taxpayers to foot the bill for the nursing home when you have assests? :rolleyes:

All 50 states have a 5 yr. lookback now.

aanubis

Yet another person with a misguided value system. How about we taxpayers getting "the benefit of what we have worked for all of our lives"? To be self supporting and keep more of our hard earned money by not supporting people who THINK they owe their children protection?

You need to rethink this and take care of yourselves. Let your children take care of themselves.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">