• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me, don't know where 2 turn

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eekamouse

What are you hoping to achieve here? You are responsible for what you do in your life. You cannot blame it all on another person.

Where2turn

What are you hoping to achieve here? You are responsible for what you do in your life. You cannot blame it all on another person.
Well first off I was hoping for an intelligent response. How could I be help responsible when the whole reason XX approached me was due to my diminished capacity from the surrounding circumstances of husbands death , former Veteran Marine.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyingRon

It does no good to come here and hurl insults at the people who are trying to help. You posted a rambling, ungrammatical, stream of consciousness rant and you want us to just guess what legal issue you have?

I'm afraid given your mental state, we'll not be able to help you. What you need is an attorney who can take a calm, informed, and neutral look at the facts and advise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">