• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dioxin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AUGOLDMINER

What is the name of your state? calif in 1978-82 i worked for a chemical co in ca. I found out in early 2005 that there was dioxin present it the plant that i worked in. I have been disabled sence 2004 and have been able to link my health probloms to dioxin. i have talked to a lawer and thay started to look in to it but i have not herd from them in about 2 1/2 months should i email them to see what is going on or if thay are not going to take the case will thay let me know. or should I look for another lawyer. thay have my email add. so it would only take a few min. to email me a up date

Shay-Pari'e

AUGOLDMINER said:
What is the name of your state? calif in 1978-82 i worked for a chemical co in ca. I found out in early 2005 that there was dioxin present it the plant that i worked in. I have been disabled sence 2004 and have been able to link my health probloms to dioxin. i have talked to a lawer and thay started to look in to it but i have not herd from them in about 2 1/2 months should i email them to see what is going on or if thay are not going to take the case will thay let me know. or should I look for another lawyer. thay have my email add. so it would only take a few min. to email me a up date
This is not a legal question, but , use your common sense. Are you under contract with the attorney who has not responded?

zippysgoddess

Wow, what a surprise, another person whose stories change constantly.

How do you function in the real world, you know, the one OFF of your computer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">