• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

effect of mercury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lalesperance

New York State.

My name is Lucas Lesperance
I am 22 years old born in Syracuse raised in Liverpool. I have many mercury fillings due to adolescent ignorance of taking care of my teeth. I have just recently been coming across mercury's effects on the human. Also the research showing the all the negative effects decades ago. With the information already known and the continued use of mercury in fillings I find it to be ridiculous that they allow this. Throughout my school years I have always face depression that I never let people in on. So it hasn't been documented. I always got headaches, could never concentrate in class(mostly just the ones that didn't interest me, i could find half concentration in the areas of interest) But I did poorly overall in school. I didn't graduate, I received my G.E.D. I feel and know now that these mercury fillings have effected my life and still do to this day. I am always tired. Still facing waves of depression. On top of that I do not have the insurance or funds to replace these mercury fillings. So I am stuck in this problem.

I was wondering if their is any legal way I can get the government to pay for to fix mercury filled teeth. I feel it is their duty seeing as though they allow the mercury fillings being used in spite of the facts of how bad it is and negative it is, unhealthy and everything.
I have not lived up to my potential and find myself waisting away here. I want to get my life back...

Regards,
Lucas Lesperance.

Indiana Filer

lalesperance;1822804]New York State.

I am 22 years old born in Syracuse raised in Liverpool. I have many mercury fillings due to adolescent ignorance of taking care of my teeth.
Maybe it was your depression and lack of ambition, prior to the mercury fillings, that led to your neglect of your health, which then led to the fillings.

I always got headaches, could never concentrate in class(mostly just the ones that didn't interest me, i could find half concentration in the areas of interest) But I did poorly overall in school. I didn't graduate, I received my G.E.D. I feel and know now that these mercury fillings have effected my life and still do to this day. I am always tired. Still facing waves of depression. On top of that I do not have the insurance or funds to replace these mercury fillings. So I am stuck in this problem.
How are you going to prove that the fillings are at fault, and not your own neglect of your health? Can you prove that it's the fault of the fillings?

Last edited:

FarmerJ

Lucas your depression is more likely due to self esteem or other issues. If your that sure that you want the fillings removed you may be able to find a dentist who can remove them and refill them with other material once your money turns around, In the time being contact your countys social services and learn if they have referals where you can get the help you need to combat depression. The govt is not going to pay to replace them or compensate.

as234

I have walked the same path as you Lucus, after much research, here is what I have concluded. The government will pay, if they are bad, however, you must be on welfare, and they must be in the front teeth. Alaska is one exception, the people in Alaska that accept, medicare/caid. Uh, NO. Although times may have changed.
The truth is, these filling are in your mouth to pacify you. making you confused, and rather stupid. Okay, that is a fact, I m not some conspricy nut. The effects can be very very very seroius, or, they can be none at all. The body binds mercury, mostly in the brain. The studies on this subject are all over the board, depends who does the study, what there intrests are.
The cure, look, I m an expert in this subject, so listen, do not mess with these fillings, as they crack, replace them. Try an wait a few year between fillings. They are bonded, more or less in your mouth, you open them, it releases lots and lots of mercury. The fillings in your mouth are fairly stable, meaning, they protect your teeth from damage. But that also depends on the number of surfaces the filling contain.
Out of the pan into the fire- people that replace their fillings can have allegic reactions to the new fillings, which, are in fact, a major toxin. If you manage to find someone that can find you compitable fillings, which is very unlikely, they are generally weaker than the more toxic conterparts. Your depression is in your nervous system, aviod stimulants Breath thru your mouth for five minutes a day, get more exercise, try h

mr.v.

It's unlikely changing the fillings in your teeth is going to do anything physically for you. If you insist on something being done, go to your doctor and demand he prescribes you 200mg of obecalp. Obecalp is fantastic for eliminating mercury dental filling toxicity.

After that you can start your new life by picking up a chemistry textbook.

The mercury used in your teeth is an alloy. The metallic bonds in the alloy don't just release soaking you in quicksilver. Bronze age statues and weaponry don't decompose back into copper and tin.

Certain forms of mercury are incredibly toxic (dimethyl mercury for example). The mercury containing alloys in teeth aren't. If you drink methanol you'll go blind and maybe even die, but ethanol is consumed by hundreds of millions of people every. They're both just made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, but one'll kill you and the other will give you a buzz.

barry1817

mercury in fillings

New York State.

I am 22 years old born in Syracuse raised in Liverpool. I have many mercury fillings due to adolescent ignorance of taking care of my teeth. I have just recently been coming across mercury's effects on the human. Also the research showing the all the negative effects decades ago. With the information already known and the continued use of mercury in fillings I find it to be ridiculous that they allow this. Throughout my school years I have always face depression that I never let people in on. So it hasn't been documented. I always got headaches, could never concentrate in class(mostly just the ones that didn't interest me, i could find half concentration in the areas of interest) But I did poorly overall in school. I didn't graduate, I received my G.E.D. I feel and know now that these mercury fillings have effected my life and still do to this day. I am always tired. Still facing waves of depression. On top of that I do not have the insurance or funds to replace these mercury fillings. So I am stuck in this problem.

I was wondering if their is any legal way I can get the government to pay for to fix mercury filled teeth. I feel it is their duty seeing as though they allow the mercury fillings being used in spite of the facts of how bad it is and negative it is, unhealthy and everything.
I have not lived up to my potential and find myself waisting away here. I want to get my life back...

Regards,
Lucas Lesperance.
There is more mercury in food that you eat and air that you breathe than in the mercury, that has bonded to other materials, in the alloys in your mouth.

And while you are asking for those to be replaced with plastic fillings, if that will be done, be advised that the plastic fillings that dentist use contain carcinogens.

So you could be going from one filling that lasts longer with a proven track record of success, to a filling that lasts less and has carcinogens in it.

Depression and other problems should be evaluated by a trained physician as there can be problems that can be dealt with to help you.

Lastly, the removal of the amalgam will cause more mercury contamination then leaving them, and if as critics of amalgam state, the mercury absorbs into your system, removing the fillings will not be removing that mercury which has been absorbed, so removing the fillings should not cause any immediate change. That is something that the dental world has been loathe to admit when wanting to change restorations.

[email protected]

I’m skeptical, but……….

I just noticed that this poster is a native of the Syracuse, New York area. Syracuse is right on Onondaga Lake which has a lot of mercury contamination (see http://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/8668.html). There are other sites with very high mercury levels around Syracuse. If the poster in fact has problems resulting from mercury exposure (which I personally doubt) it may not be coming from his dental work.

as234

obecalp should work

Mr v possibly the dosage for the obecalp is a little strong? But that should work well in this case. I agree with Mr V as much as possible. I would like to add one point, mercury fillings can in fact be safely removed. It is extremely difficult to find someone that actually understands the process. The other option beside composts is Gold and platnium alloy. But it is a real problem finding a dentist with enough control over everything to monitor the qaulity of the metals.

as234

Yes

Tuna is high, that may soon be irrelavant, seeing the decline in the tuna populations. Their is mercury everywhere. If your body is not pushing the mercury out, your in trouble so to speak. What I can not understand is, if you spill mercury on the ground, a building is contaminated for eight years. Not to mention, you may end up at Guantnamo prison, because that is considered an enviromental crime. Which is an act of terrorism. However, it is considered reasonable, to put it in your mouth, which is acidic. And put under pressure from chewing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">