• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need attorney for lacquer poisoning lawsuit asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
Adam210, if you would like to add some details to your rather brief post, that could help us direct you to the type of attorney that can best handle any legal action you might be contemplating.

"Lacquer poisoning" does not narrow down your legal concern enough to recommend the attorney specialty best fitting your needs (e.g., is this a work-related concern, a pet poisoning, product labeling or product defect, personal injury, other?).

Here is a link to the Texas Bar Association: https://www.texasbar.com/findalawyer/

Adam210

details

I got lacquer poisoning due to construction / renovation going on next door which the fumes carried over to my unit. I've had to seek medical treatment various times and now the doctor believes that I might have relapsed back into asthma which I haven't had for over 15 years.

quincy

I got lacquer poisoning due to construction / renovation going on next door which the fumes carried over to my unit. I've had to seek medical treatment various times and now the doctor believes that I might have relapsed back into asthma which I haven't had for over 15 years.
Do you live in a rental unit? If so, is the construction being done by the owner of your rental?

Do you know what sort of lacquer is being used that you are thinking is the cause of your recent asthma attacks?

In choosing an attorney, you will want to interview several in your area to see what experience they have with legal actions connecting toxic chemical exposure to health problems. Many will advertise themselves as "toxic tort lawyers."

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">