• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Toxic Exposure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

corruptnj

What is the name of your state? Florida but problem is in New Jersey

After blowing the whistle about a toxic exposure to the public I found that the two properties involved were owned by people appointed to State offices. Nothing was ever done about the exposure, people could actually be dead from the exposure and never had the opportunity to know that they were exposed or what they were exposed too.

The State has denied me every right I should have under the law. Every State department and employee has flagrantly ignored and violated every law that should protect me.

Currently the State claims I owe $35,000 in State income taxes. This is a total fabrication. They have again violated and ignored the law as the NJ taxpayers bill of rights states that they have to show me how the tax amount was calculated. Numerous certified letters asking for the information have been ignored. The fact of the matter is that they can nt provide what does not exist. It's a total railroad job in their continuing attempts to punish me for blowing the whistle about the exposure and trying to inform the public.

I have moved from NJ to FL in an effort to avoid any more punishment from a State that is run like an organized crime family.

Thanks!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">