• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adopted daughter and Grandson in unfit conditions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BJOA64

I gave my Daughter up for adoption when she was born. Now she has come into my life with a Grandson. I have learned that they are living in the worst conditions possible. Can I do anything to help get them out of that sitution? Please help CPS is not moving fast enough!!!!!
BJOA64, Texas

LegalBeagle

Sure you can.. give her money or offer her the use of your home.

Question to ask.. did she come into your life before or after she hit these problems ?

B

BJOA64

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BJOA64:
I gave my Daughter up for adoption when she was born. Now she has come into my life with a Grandson. I have learned that they are living in the worst conditions possible. Can I do anything to help get them out of that sitution? Please help CPS is not moving fast enough!!!!!
BJOA64, Texas
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I have offered her my home. And she has turned me down. She has been living in that condition before she came back into my life.

B

BJOA64

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BJOA64:
Yes I have offered her my home. And she has turned me down. She has been living in that condition before she came back into my life.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh She is only 15 and with a baby!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">