• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another custody case to an unborn child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Crusty116

with a baby due by x-mas if my ex who is pregnant is having her mom watch our 18 month old atleast 4 nights a week when she goes and hang out w/her new man, and is only home from 11pm to 11am who she still lives at home, no car, no High School Educ.,and uses and lies to people. do I have a chance of getting custody if i have my car, HS Educ. and live on my own with a full time job with bennefits. she has a job too, but since her man works with her she usually goes out with him every night leaving her mom or other family members watching our 18 month old. all i want is to attempt to get our unborn child out of that situation by getting custody.

N

navywife_tx

You just want the unborn child but not the 18 month old? Or do you want both?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">