• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breaking all the rules

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

uyvtlv

I have shared legal and physical custody of my 2 daughters. My oldest (14) ran away from him in feb. and court decided she could stay with me. My youngest is 8. She is being forced to stay at his girlfriends house who has 3 boys. She sleeps in a room with one of them. He has moved out of the county without formally telling me he was doing so, and i believe that it is a violation of the custody order. I cannot find an attorney in this area to help me because i have very low income. I live in lewisburg Pa. Please if anyone can give me information on how to go about bringing her home, away from her father who has verbally abused her on numerous occassions, please contact me.

------------------

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">