• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i win??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

girleegirl

shared custody now~ because the ex and i didn't want to put kids in daycare, and other reasons. I was a full time mom when i was married to the ex, don't have to work now and can stay home full time again would this work for me in the court system or would it not matter?? i want full custody now because its hard on the kids going back and forth i believe they need one home. is this bad thinking??

LegalBeagle

You will not be able to change custody unless you can show a major change of circumstances.

I can only assume from the lack of information that you have shared physical custody which is why the child is going back and forth. If you can prove that this is not in the best interests of the child then you may have a chance.. but a slim one..

If you give more details, might be able to answer more..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">