• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cash for auto

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chaz

my wife and i seperated in april of this year. it was the same month the lease on our 97 camry came due. we made the lease payments from our joint checking but she primarily drove the vehicle. i drove a 1986 camry with 115k miles on it which i got for $2400. i got a loan to buy it. when the lease was up on the 97 camry she said that since she had no car to drive now, that i should give her money towards one. so feeling bad about the marraige ending and all i rewrote my loan and gave her the $3000. now i'm wondering should i have done that? do i owe her car money? i still have to give her 1/2 the equity on the house, and 1/2 of my 401k. but this $3000 i gave her is worring me. was i obligated to do that?

please help...

chaz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">