• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jenn7777

How can I found out where my husband works so that I could file a wage execution form? I have his social security number but not the name of his employer. I live in CT and he is NC. Thank you, Jen

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jenn7777:
How can I found out where my husband works so that I could file a wage execution form? I have his social security number but not the name of his employer. I live in CT and he is NC. Thank you, Jen<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The easiest way to do this is, to have the CSEA in the state that the child resides file on him for contempt of court. The problem is, it takes awhile. The CSEA agency can access his IRS return, and find out his employer via a interstate tracking system. You have no one in NC that can assist you in finding this info? If you have the resources you can also hire a PI or Investigator to find this info for you using his SS #. There are many online that are capable of punching in his SS# and coming up with an answer within minutes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">