• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child support modifications

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Melibean

What are the decision making factors on granting or not granting a Modification?

If I requested a modification could they actually reverse it on me and lower his pymts.?

Does the non-custodial parents role in the childs life play any part in granting a modification or even the amt.?

How could I find out what the court ordered amt. would be verses where we are and where could be?

L

LadyBlu

In order to answer your questions we would need to know what state you reside in, as the laws in each state vary.

M

Melibean

Sorry, I reside in Oregon and my ex resides in California if that makes a difference.

thank you for any help you can offer.

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Melibean:
Sorry, I reside in Oregon and my ex resides in California if that makes a difference.

thank you for any help you can offer.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One more thing dear... Who has the child, ie what state is the kid in?

Tig

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">