• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support and overtime

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DonFla

My x is trying to use some extreme O.T. figures in order to get the C.S. increased. I understand in FL, there is precedent set in the Fla courts that does'nt allow the use of O.T. unless it is mandatory. My O.T is sporadic at best.Anyone know about this or can direct me on where I can research this online? And can someone explain "per Rosen"

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DonFla:
My x is trying to use some extreme O.T. figures in order to get the C.S. increased. I understand in FL, there is precedent set in the Fla courts that does'nt allow the use of O.T. unless it is mandatory. My O.T is sporadic at best.Anyone know about this or can direct me on where I can research this online? And can someone explain "per Rosen"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0061/SEC30.HTM&Title=-&gt;2000-&gt;Ch0061-&gt;Section%2030

Just explain the situation to the judge.. or take an average.. or file to deviate from the guidelines based on unstable extra income.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">