• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Circus Here

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jennifer in VA

Well im writing to tell alittle bit about what has been going on here in Virginia...first off I left my husband in Mar 99, I moved into an apt...We had serpation papers written up but never made it to court to be filed...I left with my youngest son who was 8 at the time...My oldest son wanted to stay with his father who was 14...I keep my youngest son until september of that year, he wanted to be with his brother...through soul searching I let him go...we went to court giving my husband custodial right and we both have joint custody...well this past december my husband calls to tell me a girl he is dating is pregnant with his child....oh wow...seperation papers not even legal and we arent even through our year of seperation yet...well in april of this year the girlfriend moves into my house...as I still consider it....with her mother and also my boys....well June of this year we sat down and wrote up divorce papers...me giving him all right to the house and him not coming after me for childsupport so my children would have a place to live...well we did have them noterized but still almost 3 months later they havent been filed....well the baby is here and my youngest son is coming to me asking who would keep him if he lived with me....This is really starting to bother me...and I really need to know if now there is anything I can do...being that Ive signed my papers by a notery....I want my son...and dont think he should go through this...also his bother isnt home hardly anymore and thats the only reason I let him go to be with him...I love him with all my heart and will fight tooth and nail...to have him back with me....Do I have a chance????? Will be seeing a lawyer on Wed of this week...but just wanting feed back from yall before I go....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">