• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To: The Contributors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Need a good chuckle?

Go to the Criminal Law Board and read the post that says, "Drug Court".

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

B

Billa

Not that I want to re-open the earlier unpleasantness IAAL, but I thought that you were going away, never to return? I guess that it just indicates another aspect to your lack of character. What a class act!

MySonsMom

Billa: Yes you are reopening something unpleasant, and if you have been around on the boards to examine what has happend these past couple weeks, you would have been more knowledgable before you opended your mouth and said something as such. If you have knowledge to contribute, or a question; feel free to express it. If not, your going to get get slammed over and over again if you choose to start trouble regarding IAAL's return.

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billa:
Not that I want to re-open the earlier unpleasantness IAAL<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh come on, don't be shy .. that is exactly what you want to do.. stand tall, be honest and we shall all love you more for it...

Jenifa

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Billa:
IAAL,
What a class act!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You gotta accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

B

Billa

FYI, I Have been here the past weeks, watching with interest and amusement.

I just thought it interesting that on 10/10, we had the following posted:

Topic: IAAL WILL NO LONGER BE CONTRIBUTING TO THE BOARDS
posted October 10, 2000 02:55 PM

Dear writers and contributors:
Due to recent events, I have decided to leave the Boards. As such, I will not be contributing any longer.

Then on 10/17/00, IAAL reappears. "No longer" seems to mean different things to different people. Curious :p

------------------

L

LadyBlu

Jenifa, didnt see you post yesterday and thought you might have went back to hospital.. still working on the shower thing..

MySonsMom

Billa: Everyone has already "been there and done that" with his return. I for one am thankful he is back, and will simply leave it at that.

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

U

Ukiah

FORWARDED FROM CRIMINAL BOARD;

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE:
Need a good chuckle?

Go to the Criminal Law Board and read the post that says, "Drug Court".

IAAL

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

POSTED BY GINAG111
stopped going to drug court,what to do?

RESPONSE FROM IAAL
Try "alcohol court". It's right next door.

RESPONSE FROM LADYBLU
LMAO..... you are soooooo bad.....

RESPONSE FROM IP
I'm starting a business making bumper stickers. The first offering is:
Stupid People Shouldn't Breed.

RESPONSE FROM HOME GURU (TO GINAG111)
For starters, get off those damn drugs.

Speed kills, both kinds.
Just say No.
I'm dreaming of a white christmas. Cocaine, crack, ice/crystal meth., all bad news.
Shoot em up, freebase, snorting, smoking in the boys room.
Prison walls are bare and the toilet is cold.
You can stay a druggie until you're old.
Go back to drug court and get your get out of jail free card.
It may be your last chance.
Think about it.
You came here looking for help.
Here it is, in black and white. Please heed my warning.

Signed,
The Pusher

RESPONSE FROM HOME GURU FOR IP
HomeGuru revision: Stupid People Shouldn't Breathe.

RESPOSE FROM LB TO HOME GURU
"Speed kills, both kinds." (POSTED BY HG)
I disagree with you on this one.. speed, as in driving fast does not kill, it is when you hit something, that is when it hurts.

LegalBeagle

FYI, I Have been here the past weeks, watching with interest and amusement.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you would know the answer to your question. Now, come on board, or go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">