• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bernard

Thank you for the response back. The kids in live in louisiana w/ there mother but I was the one chose to move away to better my life. But every since we got divorce she has been taking me to court for the stupidiest things. So that means I have to fly there and it just seems as though I get no where w/ the situation. The thing that get me is that the courts are making me pay 690.00 for 3 kids but I also have another dght here in VA. I was paying 386.00 but at the time i was only making 9.50 an hour now I am only making 10.19 hr and she makes 8.50 an hr so how can the courts go on her word and say she need this when she was the one who committed infidelity. So if this is the case every woman in LA should be a rich woman :) But they even went retroactive but I dont see how when she would not let me see my kids. And on this act alone can I get custody of my kids and she gets the summer months being when we was married I was the one always taking care of them while she was out flying with her boyfriend some place. Even now my kids are not with her for the summer they are with there grandmother on my visitation time, but she is always telling she dont know where they are at.Please help me by giving me the advise I need to get me thru this time. Thank you for the response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">