• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

custody batttllleee!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

deze123

I have a huge, difficult problem and I would appriciate so much some kind of help. My ex and has custody of my 16 year-old-boy and 13 year-old-girl. I have custody of my 12-year-old girl. We(the ex, his girlfriend and my kids) were living in the same town. Her dad bought them a house 30 miles southeast to this small town, my daughter and I moved 30 miles northwest the Golden. Our divorce decree stated that he had to drive my two kids to see me one week end and I had to drive the next. 2 months later he decided not to drive any more. I wanted to see my kids and my daughter wanted to also so I drove every weekend for the next two months. I got tired of this plus my kids did too. I moved to the same town. three week after I got there my son(who has a proir record for throwing me against a wall) threw a horseshoe at his dad and his dad ask if he could move in with me. three weeks after he was there he came home(to my house)drunk. He told me him and friends were at the courtyard of the police station drinking.(There is no police at the station after 11pm). He spit on me the next day. His dad told me the next day that he lets my son drink and so I went to the police who told me that he would press charges for him spitting because then he would get anger managment classes. I agreed not knowing any better. two months later the cop still had not pressed charges. I got charges pressed finally and the judge in the town told Ari he looked like a fine young man and if he didn't get in trouble in a year charges would be dropped. I went to my sons counselor and she asked me what I did to cause him to get drunk. now my son sees me in my car and cusses at me and calls me names, and plays road rage games with me.
Now for the real problem! the daughter that lives with me has been having problems in school (we now live in the next town over from where my ex is and taliah is suppose to go to the school in that town but she wanted to stay in the same school as my other daughter) so I told her I was gonna take her out and put her in the school in our town. she said she would straighten up, he has gotten worse. I told her she would start losing priveledges, she went to her dads, told her dad she would kill herself if she had to go back to my house, the cops were called, now we have a special advacate coming and a court appearance in Dec. In the mean time I have no custody of my daughter.
I am a self employed housecleaner who cant afford the big legal bill i will encure so I am trying to do this on my own. I want to prove my husband has turned the town against me. He informed me that the whole town hates me, and the officer who wouldn't press charges talk alot.( ex's girlfriend works at the only grocer in town, Safeway, and she is very angry that I moved here)I went in there one day and was yelled at by the cashier that waited on me. This is in her record and she had to apolojize. I had an altercation with the postal worker in that town because the stamps machine wouldn't give me a stamps or my money back. the postal worker wouldn't give me my money back. My ex informed me and the judge that the officers(who wouldn't press charges on my son,)wife worked at the post office and told my husband about the incident and said I was nuts, I talked to the chief of police about the officers conduct and he did nothing.)I want to prove police misconduct, maybe sue the town and I want my daughter back and I believe she is doing this because she saw that her brother get away with things, she assumes that I can't disciple her or she can go to her dad's.
I apolojije for going on and on and on and making very little sence, this is very emotional for me. If you can help me, point me to info on officer conduct, a pro bono attorney, any codes on the books (by the way the court in this town tells me that parents can drink with their kids, there is an ordinance on the books, so they say)I will do any leg work I need to. please help me thank you very much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">