• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

desperate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

deze123

I seem to have been overlooked. I am fighting a battle of my life, so If anyone can, please, please answer the question I had. if you scroll down the post you'll see two posts together that say "custody baatttllleee!. please help thank you

L

LadyBlu

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by deze123:
I seem to have been overlooked. I am fighting a battle of my life, so If anyone can, please, please answer the question I had. if you scroll down the post you'll see two posts together that say "custody baatttllleee!. please help thank you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I apologize, I have stayed away from that post because of all the goings on surrounding it. You are definitely going to need an attorney to fight this. I know how the small town courts work, and at times arent fair. But that is why there are appealate courts, to override unfair uninformed decisions. The best thing to do when you go to court is to keep calm, cool, and collect and as I said ... hire an attorney.

LegalBeagle

To help you and others.. I stayed away from it because it was too long, did not have blank lines between the paragraghs, was hard to follow and worse, difficult to read. I took one look at it and moved on to another post.

D

deze123

hi
I realize the post was quite long, I appriciate your advice thank you

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
To help you and others.. I stayed away from it because it was too long, did not have blank lines between the paragraghs, was hard to follow and worse, difficult to read. I took one look at it and moved on to another post.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LB, I certainly admire your candor and bluntness. Can I have permission to use your above response in the Real Estate Law BB for some of my responses to similar type posts?

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HomeGuru:
LB, I certainly admire your candor and bluntness. Can I have permission to use your above response in the Real Estate Law BB for some of my responses to similar type posts? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh wise one, you have my permission to use anything I post..
your faithful servent, Grasshopper.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">