• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce in California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cowbw1

I have a girlfriend in California that is currently going through a custody battle with her soon to be X husband and I am very angry that the game of leap frog that they keep playing is getting out of hand. Once she gets the leap on him in the case or he physically assaults her she calls the police and they take a report and photos then the husband turns around and tells the police I'm a Federal Agent and the police side with him. My friend is afraid of calling the police anymore because she doesn't feel it will do any good. I am really afraid she is going to wind up dead before someone does something about this.

Someone Do Something

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cowbw1:
I have a girlfriend in California that is currently going through a custody battle with her soon to be X husband and I am very angry that the game of leap frog that they keep playing is getting out of hand. Once she gets the leap on him in the case or he physically assaults her she calls the police and they take a report and photos then the husband turns around and tells the police I'm a Federal Agent and the police side with him. My friend is afraid of calling the police anymore because she doesn't feel it will do any good. I am really afraid she is going to wind up dead before someone does something about this.

Someone Do Something
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

. . . and when she filed for a Restraining Order, what happened?

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cowbw1:

Someone Do Something
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Someone Do Something
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

IAAL

------------------

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Someone Do Something
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

IAAL

------------------

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Someone Do Something
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My response:

IAAL

------------------

C

cowbw1

She filed for a temp. order of protection which was only good until she went back to court on May 30, 2000 the judge dropped her order of protection and her X went and filed for one. He currently has an order of protecton against her but he violates his own order all the time and nothing is done about it.

C

cowbw1

This is what it so upsetting to me. He is a Federal Agent (Border Patrol) and anytime there is domestic violence committed within this agency the Agent looses his weapon and badge. Well she managed to do so for a short period then his attorney begged and pleaded with the courts to allow him to have his weapon back because it prevented him from doing his job. Granted! Now three weeks ago he shows up to her house to pick up the children and goes into the house with his weapon unholstered and running through the house waiving a loaded 40 caliber handgun yelling that he knows there is a man in the house. Police were called and there was no belief because he had already left the home by the time they arrived. So the question is what's it going to take.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">