• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce on gounds of adultry

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jamie93

Mississippi

My husband has filed against me on grounds of adultry although so far he has no proof and during this temporary custody hearing one of his witnesses have testified that he is going with this lady and plans to get married. Anyway what i am asking is, if he doesnt prove adultry then what happens to the divorce, doe it just hang in limbo or is it granted on irreconcilable differences.

Also this jerk is suing me for custody and has my kids now has had them since oct 6, anyway he has obtained a credit card in my name and has charged it, although this has not be prosecuted yet, do you think the judge will take this into consideration when she rules. I know i keep asking impossible questions, but i am still just in a state of shoc . all his claims against me are lies and I dont know how to defend against it. My lawyer is doing the best he can , but i guess i just want to make sure there is nothing that is over looked.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">