• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Domestic Violence Injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kiwiannie

My husband has filed a temeporary order for Domestic Violence against me with the hearing set for 15th Feb. The document is full of lies such as that I should be taking my medication for my extreme violence. The truth is he tried to choke my son and I asked him to leave or i would have him arrested. He has also shown violence to animals we have in the home. We have been married for 12 months. I am due to fly home to NZ on Monday with my son and have been told that if I don;t appear on the 15th a warrant for my arrest will be issued, which means I will never be able to return to the USa, even for a vacation. My husband took the car, all our money the ATM card and I have had to reply on my father sending me money to have. Please help
Annie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">